`

Feedback

Reader's Poll

Which of the following technologies/concepts are likely to witness significant traction this year?
 
Any data to show

Teledata

Tele Data

Mobile Subscribers Yearwise comparision

Maxis Telecom Bhd and Telekom Malaysia Bhd are in the race to acquire a stake in Spice Telecom

February 15, 2006
E-mail Print PDF

Maxis Telecom Bhd and Telekom Malaysia Bhd have stated that they are in the race to acquire a stake in GSM service provider Spice Telecom. B.K. Modi's Spicecorp holds 51 per cent in Spice Telecom while the Deutsche Bank Group and financial investor Ashmore Investment Management hold the remaining 49 per cent. Neither company, however, disclosed the stake they were interested in or the investment they were planning to make.

 
 
  • Most Viewed
  • Most Rated
  • Most Shared
  • Related Articles
 Your cart is empty

Monday morning

Monday morning